- Hyva Group are an international market leader in waste handling equipment and Transport Solutions. Hyva Pacific’s team bring their detailed knowledge of advanced technology and safety features to target emerging Australian operational and OH & S requirements.
- Their national focus encompasses fleet standardisation and a large interstate sales and services network also builds local customer relationships.
Hooklift Technical Specifications
| 20,000 |
|H (mm)||900||1450|| 1450 |
| 1450 |
| 1450 |
- Hyva Pacific Ltd stock a full range of tried and tested hook loaders to suit any application. Constructed from high yield steels the hook loaders offer design, strength and weight benefits to maximise stability and payload.
- The Hyva hook loaders range extends from the 8 tonne City hooklifts right up to Semi Trailer mounted 40 tonne hooklifts used in heavy duty applications.
- All Hyvalift hook loaders include main lift cylinder load holding valves as standard, limited electrical interlocks and the 20 tonne lift models have large 80mm piston rods which guarantee to pick up the heaviest loads quickly and safely.
- Additional options include frame mounted Weighing Systems,
Radio Remote Controls and fully automatic Tarping Systems.
- All models fitted with a swinging Safety Latch and 20 tonne models are available with a manually adjustable dual height pick up hook.
- Simple pin arrangement allows for easy pick up hook replacement.
- Interchangeable rollers on the hook frame reduce friction and noise when loading and unloading a bin.
- Simple pneumatic in cab controls and indicator lights with an external hydraulic override option. Safety Timers to suit live drive Pto’s and in cab emergency stop button.
- Fail Safe mechanical Spring loaded peg to lock upper & Lower Frame together for tipping.
- Hydraulic Rear Bin Locks as standard with optional inside and front locks also available.
- Standard rear locks fitted with an electric valves to prevent damage when demounting a bin.
Please contact our friendly sales team for more information and we will look after you.
Call: 1800 CRANES / Email: email@example.com